DOES YOUR PET SUFFER FROM BEHAVIORAL ISSUES? WE CAN HELP!
Dealing with your pet’s behavioral issues can be difficult and overwhelming. It is not always easy to figure out what is the right type of training or if medication might be necessary but that is why Indian Creek Pet Hospital is here to help! We can help you decide what will best benefit your pet when dealing with the following behavioral issues:
- Aggression: When your pet becomes aggressive with people or animals, either in the home or outside of the homes
- Compulsive Disorders: Symptoms include shadow chasing, tail chasing, tail biting, flank sucking, acral lick dermatitis, wool sucking, and psychogenic alopecia, just to name a few
- Anxiety: When your pet suffers from any type of fear like separation anxiety or fear from a thunderstorm
- Species-Typical Behaviors: An example is urine-spraying (marking its territory)
- Nuisance Behaviors: This includes excess barking, jumping on other people or animals, digging, nipping people or animals, chewing on furniture, clothes, shoes, etc.
If your pet suffers from any of these symptoms or other symptoms not listed, please call us at 239-466-5555 to schedule a visit for your pet with one of our veterinarians!